Friday, April 29, 2011

the sun came at just the right time

Upon waking this morning I woke with a sense of urgency, like I was late for something. I turned with the sunshine peeking through the window to see the clock stare at me 6:30am. how lucky was that? I forgot to set the alarm and wake on the exact time I was due to get up.
for the first time in a couple of days I smiled, a real true smile. What made me smile, you ask.               the sunshine.
that to me, was a glimmer of hope that things will be OK. It was quite the improvement from the sky high anxiety of the night before.

this journey that I am on, has been kicked into high gear. My biggest fear, that even when I reach my milestones one by one I will still lose everything that I love. How can I not feel that that is my destiny with the way the cards have been dealt?
by trying and me being such a sore loser, that's how~~

No comments:

Post a Comment