Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rest Day = Awesome

yesterday was my rest day, i wasn't going to utilize it, but my body needed a bit of a break. Man did I feel it today, I felt soooo good running, it's these days why us runners remember why we do what we do, because we love it! It makes all the intervals and the hills worth it. The weather was about 32 degrees with a headwind on the way home, which is unusual but not bad.
I wore my pink shoes that I used before the green pair I have now, I have been feeling like it's time for a new pair and I thought I'd have a bit of life left in the pink ones. They did great but are shot now. Warmer Brooks tights, grey REI socks, half zip black craft base layer, and alo long sleeve on top. Berkeley hat, and cotton gloves.

6.04 miles in 51:53

No comments:

Post a Comment